This allows to set parameters needed by Centreon to interact with Gorgone.
Administration > Parameters > Gorgone.
- Enable Broker statistics collection field enables the retrieval of statistics from the Centreon Broker.
- Timeout value for Gorgone commands field can be used to define a global timeout for commands runned by Gorgone.
- Illegal characters for Gorgone commands field allows to define characters which will be removed from commands forwarded by the process.
- IP address or hostname field allows to define the IP Address or hostname to communicate with Gorgone API.
- Port field allows to define the port to communicate with Gorgone API.
- Username field allows to define the username used to connect to Gorgone API.
- Password field allows to define the password used to connect to Gorgone API.
- Use SSL/TLS allows to define wether SSL/TLS has to be used to communicate with Gorgone API.
- Allow self signed certificate allows to define wether self signed certificate are allowed