On creation/deletion/change of objects via the configuration interface, the changes performed are not applied automatically to the scheduler. To apply the changes performed, it is necessary to follow the procedure below.
- Go to the
Configuration > Pollersmenu
- Choose the pollers which you want to export configuration
- Click on Export configuration
- Check the boxes: Generate Configuration Files, Run monitoring engine debug (-v), Move Export Files and Restart Monitoring Engine
- Click on Export
The Post generation command option can be used to request the execution of the command post-generation set at the configuration of the scheduler.
Multiple options are available in the configuration generation page:
- Generate Configuration Files: Generates the scheduler configuration files in a temporary directory. This configuration is generated from objects configured via the web interface
- Run monitoring engine debug (-v): Enables the scheduler to check the generated configuration
- Move Export Files: Moves the configuration files from the temporary directory to the scheduler directory
- Restart Monitoring Engine: Restarts the scheduler to apply the new configuration files
- Post generation command: Executes the command post-generation set at the configuration of the scheduler level