Your Centreon Cloud platform consists of a central server provided by Centreon and pollers that you install in your infrastructure.
- The central server is provided to you by Centreon, ready to use.
- The central server does not monitor resources in your infrastructure (the pollers do).
- The central server has a user interface, in which you can see the resources monitored by all pollers.
- You can reach the user interface from anywhere, using a web browser, at
- The central server is hosted in the cloud.
- Centreon installs and upgrades central servers.
One or more pollers:
- Pollers monitor resources in your infrastructure. They should be in the same network as the resources they will monitor.
- Pollers do not have a user interface (you see the pollers' activity on the central server's interface).
- Pollers are part of your infrastructure, which means better security, latency and bandwidth.
- You install your pollers using a simple script.
- The communication between the central and the pollers uses HTTPS.