Centreon Cloud consists of the following elements:
A central server:
- The central server is provided to you by Centreon, ready to use.
- The central server does not monitor resources in your infrastucture (the pollers do).
- The central server has a user interface, in which you can see resources monitored by all pollers.
- You can reach the user interface from anywhere with a web browser at
- The central server is hosted in the cloud.
- Centreon installs and upgrades central servers.
One or more pollers:
- Pollers monitor resources in your infrastructure.
- Pollers do not have a user interface (you see the pollers' activity on the central server's interface).
- Pollers are part of your infrastructure, which means better security, latency and bandwidth.
- You install your pollers using a simple script.
- A VPN connects your pollers with the central server.