To monitor a resource in Centreon Cloud:
- Create the resource.
- Link the resource to the poller you want it to be monitored by.
- Link the resource to the correct template provided by a Plugin Pack.
- Export the configuration. The resource appears in the Monitoring > Resources status page, where you can track any changes in status.
Here are a few tutorials to help you getting started with your monitoring:
- Monitor your first Linux host
- Monitor your first Windows host
- Monitor your first Cisco router
- Monitor a MySQL or MariaDB database
- Monitor AWS EC2 instances using autodiscovery
You may also find the following articles interesting (on our community platform The Watch):