Centreon MAP is a solution fully available in the Centreon web interface offering you the best possible experience in creating, displaying and sharing graphical representations of your monitored infrastructure.
Create, customize, and display your maps within a single web interface.
You need first to create your logical views using the MAP editor:
Then you can display your map directly in view mode:
Your maps can be displayed in two ways in the interface:
- In the Monitoring > Map page, in view mode.
- In the Home > Custom Views page, using a dedicated MAP widget.
Use the following procedures to use and administrate Centreon MAP.
- Manage access rights on MAP describes the various rights and permissions on maps.
- Manage maps in MAP gives you information about how to manage maps from the Centreon MAP interface.
- Create a standard map describes how to create standard maps and how to customize them using the MAP editor.
- Create a geographic view explains how to display your resources across a defined geographical area.
- MAP known issues is a list of issues you may encounter using MAP.