MAP known issues
This topic lists known issues the MAP team is currently working on:
- You are not able to use Anomaly Detection services in maps yet.
- Status box is displayed for Host and Service groups even though they do not have their own status.
- Redirection to the supervision pages in the contextual menu (by the right-click) of the viewer does not work.
- In the MAP editor, you are not able to set properties on graphs.
- When migrating Geo Maps (standard maps with a geographical background using a tiles provider such as MapBox for example), these maps objects will be migrated, but tiles will not appear in the background.
- The ability to change language is not yet implemented in the interface.
- Curve colors for line charts are constantly changing.