Vous trouverez dans ce chapitre tout ce qui concerne les Centreon Core.
Il est important de mettre à jour en utilisant la documentation adéquate de mise à jour et de lire attentivement les notes de mise à jour afin d'être au courant des changements qui pourraient impacter votre usage ou votre plateforme ou des développements spécifiques que vous auriez fait.
Pour faire des demandes d'évolutions ou reporter des bugs sur les extensions commerciales, vous pouvez vous rendre sur notre Github.
- [Administration] Display the name of the object that has been modified in the detail form of the administration logs
- [Authentication] Added a Password Security Policy for local accounts
- Define password complexity
- Define password length
- Password expiration policy
- Possibility to exclude users from password expiration policy
- Brute force detection and account blocking
- [Authentication] Moved Web SSO and OpenID Connect configuration to a dedicated authentication menu
- [Authentication] Autologin key and password can’t be the same
- [Configuration] Export hosts and services categories and severities in Centreon Engine configuration files
- [Configuration] Added new unified SQL Centreon Broker output parameters in the configuration menu
- [Core] Improved SQL queries by escaping '_'
- [Install] Creation of a dedicated account for the Centreon Gorgone process
- [Install] Improvement and simplification of Centreon Apache configuration
- [Install] Improved installation with a remote DBMS
- [Install] Set broker retry interval to 15s instead of 60
- [Upgrade] Excluded the dedicated account for the Centreon Gorgone / MAP / MBI processes from the password expiration policy
- [UX] Added Dark Theme and a switch to easily move from light to dark theme
- [UX] Harmonization of the classic theme
- [UX] Redesign of the authentication page
- [UX] Remove footer to save space
- [UX] Remove "Animation effects" option for users
- [Resources Status] New tab in right panel showing notification policy for a resource
- [Resources Status] New filter in resources status on type of status (Hard or Soft)
- [Resources Status] Filter popin improvement:
- Remove search box when selection options are limited
- Resource has been replaced by Type to be consistent with search bar
- [Resources Status] Make service graph tiles size constant in Resources Status host graph panel
Since the rewrite of the OpenID Connect authentication, it is necessary to reconfigure the redirect URL to Centreon in the identity provider.
For example replace:
Moreover, for Web SSO authentication, you need also to change Apache configuration.
For example replace:
- New logger, more readable, more configurable. The former logger is still available for the moment.
- Flapping was not detected for volatile services until now. This is a new behavior that can be disabled. Following a suggestion on TheWatch.
- Flapping used to be detected on SOFT states for hosts and on HARD states for services. This seemed illogical so it will now be based on SOFT states for both. Based on PR #522.
- Set default values in anticipation of removing the following parameters:
- New configuration files:
tags.cfgfor host groups, host categories, service groups and service categories.
severities.cfgfor host and service severities
- A new output type has been created,
unified_sql, to replace both
storagein one unique output.
- New BBDO protocol version: 3.0.0. Some broker events are now sent using Protobuf arrays. This has benefits such as smaller bandwidth consumption and smaller database updates. The broker event types that have been converted are: host, host status, service, service status and RRD rebuild messages. The protocol version (
bbdo_version) must be identical in all parts of the broker configuration.
- Broker feeds new tables for real time monitoring information.
- A lot of new runtime statistics are available with the gRPC API.
As stated above, all broker instances (central, RRD, modules) must use the same BBDO protocol version to be able to communicate. This means that pollers using 21.10 or older releases won't be able to send data to a 22.04 central server using BBDO 3.0.0. Please read carefully our upgrade procedure.
- Added ability to set cipher and key rotation time for encrypted communication
- Added new httpsserverng module
- Added the possibility for the poller to communicate using the socket web client instead of using the ZMQ protocol
- Extended configuration to add multiple directories at the same time