The extensions can be used to add additional functionalities to Centreon. It is possible to install extensions using the package manager or using source files (*.tar.gz).
There are 3 kinds of extensions:
- Community, under license GPL v2, developed by the Centreon community,
- Core, under license GPL v2, developed by the Centreon team,
- Proprietary, subject to a license, developed by Centreon.
To install an extension:
- Install the extensions from the associated documentation.
- Go into the Administration > Extensions > Manage menu.
To install all extensions, click on Install all:
You can also update all extensions by clicking Update all, or manage extension by extension.
By clicking on the extension, you can access to the description: